Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Have you ever wondered how some practitioners seem to have a non-stop flow of clients, while others seem to struggle just trying to get started?
That question used to drive me crazy when I was struggling trying to make my practice get off the ground.
Now that things are different, and I now regularly on-refer clients to others, I often get asked, "Clare, How do you manage to run a successful practice and yet avoid burn-out in the process?"
This is always a tough question to answer because traditonal methods that used to work are no longer viable.
I usually respond with, "Running a successful practice entails more than filling 1 hour sessions" and explain how I study successful practitioners, successful marketing promotions, and find ways to duplicate their success in my own practice and those of the people I advise.
- An effortless and steady flow of referrals into your practice
- No longer worrying about how to sustain your practice
- Not feeling overwhelmed – instead, fulfilled and refreshed
- Having to on-refer clients because you are just too busy
- Feeling confident that you can do the work you love with a full client base
- Mastering the power of the internet to reach clients.
Want to learn more? Click Here Now!