Wednesday, July 15, 2009
- Sleep as much as you can! Good rest promotes the body’s regeneration process so it is important that you sleep extra when you are sick.
- Eat less than normal. Eat more fruits and vegetables, less grains and protein. Eat more liquid foods, less solid foods. Digesting protein takes a lot of energy, energy the immune system needs to find the disease.
- Don’t keep eating your favorite food during the time you are sick. Since many food allergies are developed during the time the body is not balanced (while sick), all of a sudden you may no longer wants to eat your favorite food!
- Do not eat any fish and seafood when you are sick. In the oriental culture, it is believed that seafood is festering in nature, which prolongs the disease process.
- To hydrate the body during the cold/flu, try using chicken soup (chicken wings, few slices of ginger, cooking wine to boil for 20 minutes) and Pedialite instead of soft drinks or sports drinks. High concentration in sugary drinks promotes Candida outbreak, further weaken the immune system.
- Stop all remedies except those that address the immune and digestion. Go back on them once you are better. This prevents you to develop allergy to your remedies.
- Keep repeating all the pathogen tapping in this order: Mycoplasma, Virus 1, Virus 2, Bacteria 3, Bacteria 4, Bacteria 1, Bacteria 2.
Dr. Harry Hong's comprehensive program specializes in the integration of a variety of natural healing therapies such as energy testing, allergy desensitization, homeopathy, Chinese medicine and acupuncture, enzyme therapy, flower essences, hyperbaric oxygen therapy and much more. The Healing Light Co is committed to provide quality special care to the Highly Sensitive Person with Highly Sensitive Body. We are located at northwest suburb of Chicagoland and have an Out-of-Town program as well. Form more information, please visit www.highlysensitivebody.com