Monday, April 12, 2010
- If you have a hard time getting up in the morning, then take a nap that day
- If taking a nap does not affect your sleep at night, take two naps a week
- Parents take at least one hour a week to relax your mind: try reading, music, yoga or medication
- Teach your Highly Sensitive Child to eat on time, sleep enough and stick to a routine. They will benefit from these good habits in the long run.
- Try not to want everything perfect EXCEPT work or school
- Wear layered clothing in the spring. Although it’s warming up, some cold winds can still give you aches or a cold
- Take plenty of Vitamin C and Vitamin B complex since many sensitive bodies need large amount of vitamins to help detox the neurological system
- Having a special-need child? Make sure you spend quality & individual time with your healthy children so they are secure about your love
- To get rid of parasites, try pumpkin seeds—found at Vali Produce (Roselle & Higgins rd.) or Shop N Save (Golf & Salem Rd.)
- Teach your kids to forgive. Help them understand forgiving is a great character because it makes them more like a grown-up and help them to be happy
- Massage, tickle or rub back for your kids because touch has very special meanings to sensitive people
Dr. Harry Hong's comprehensive program specializes in the integration of a variety of natural healing therapies such as energy testing, allergy desensitization, homeopathy, Chinese medicine and acupuncture, enzyme therapy, flower essences, hyperbaric oxygen therapy and much more. The Healing Light Co is committed to provide quality special care to the Highly Sensitive Person with Highly Sensitive Body. We are located at Hoffman Estate/Schaumburg area in the northwest suburb of Chicago. We have an Out-of-Town program as well.