Saturday, February 07, 2009
Clearly some of the most stressful careers are those of the first responders - the police, firefighters, EMTs, and homeland security. The key is is to remove post traumatic stress (PTSD) after responding to crises. Fortunately modern medicine is now embracing alternative medicine and a recent study found 40% of the US population uses holistic therapies, so credible, profound healings can be used to help those fellow citizens who protect our lives.
- To remain alert and vigilant without tension or stress prior to situations
- To remain clear and effective during a crisis
- To unwind and dissolve the mental and physical stress post-crisis - not holding onto or reliving the stresses except for learning capacity.
First Responder Individuals
Contact us for one-on-one consultations to help you release past stresses and equip yourself to respond more flexibly to future stressful situations.
Ayurveda Consultations | Life Purpose Consultations
First Responder Teams/Groups/Agencies
Call us to discuss our 3-step all-natural Stress Management System (SMS).
- Written assessment: responders complete our survey to learn where and how they develop stress and release or do not release their stress
- Observation: we visit your site and see how the men and women deal and not deal with stress.
- Implementation: We offer video conference talks, or more effectively, live on-site training workshops to teach these skill sets to the responders
The motto of first responders can now be, ‘first reduce’ - managing undue stress make responders more successful, and their lives more rewarding.
Give your team the ability to dream!
Contact us today to learn how we can improve the quality of life of your crew!