Tuesday, December 16, 2008
- Kundalini Yoga uses movement, sound current, breath and meditation to relax and heal your mind and body, allowing the spirit to flow freely.
- Kundalini Yoga brings a greater feeling of well-being and happiness - our natural birthright as humans!
- This powerful and effective form of Yoga, as taught by Yogi Bhajan, Ph.D., Master of Kundalini Yoga, is a great way to recharge and heal your body quickly.
- How? By stimulating the nervous and immune systems, while improving strength and flexibility, as it centers the mind and opens the spirit.
- From your very first class, you'll reap the rewards including-- relief from back pain, stress, addiction, depression and insomnia, as well as weight control.
- Kundalini Yoga promises you peace of mind. Everyone can do it!
- Kundalini Yoga is an ancient technology of breath, movement, meditation and mantra. It is the yoga of awareness. Based in the chakra system, it heals the nervous system and glandular systems and gives one an experience of their divine Self. \
Each class includes:
- pranayam (breathwork)
- active kriyas (a set of exercises for a desired outcome)
- deep relaxation and meditation (often with mantra) Mantra is central to Kundalini Yoga. In each class we listen to sacred music and chant in the ancient language of Gurmukhi.